I need a web based article managment for publishers and users developed.
The purpose of this system is to facilitate work between publisher and authors. My initial vision includes registration for publisher and authors. THe ability for clients to import topic lists and assign them to catalog. According to specifed guidelines the authors would complete the article and upload to the publisher. The publisher would then be able to review the article, and make notes and resend back to the author for revisions until the client is satisfied.
Once the article is complete the program will keep track of the articles completed and determine an accounting of the money owed to the authors. Most likely payments will be made via Paypal or check. The main feature of this system will allow many authors to work on topics from one client.
Please review my initial diagram in the zip file attached. Since we are a Microsoft Shop I would like this application written in ASP.NET. If we don't get a suitiable bid for a .NET application I will make an exception for Php using MYSQL.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday May 12, 2006 3:34:22 PM:
I have changed the development time to 45 days as several of the coders said that they needed the extra days to insure a quality product. I prefer to wait for a quality product.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 16, 2006 8:55:40 AM:
First of all I want to thank everyone for their proposals. I have had various proposals from PHP, Classic ASP, [url removed, login to view], Dot Net Nuke, and [url removed, login to view] 2.0 with Atlas.
Based on my research I have elected to go with [url removed, login to view] 2.0 with Atlas. I want to be able to give the user a rich experience with AJAX and I believe this platform combination is the best way to go.
I have been in touch with the official Atlas site at:
[url removed, login to view]
They are very interested in my project being done in Atlas and they thought it would be a strong candidate for admission to the Atlas Showcase once it is completed. If the submission to the Atlas Showcase is successful your company will recognized as well.
With that said I would like for companies that have submitted proposals to commit to designing the project in [url removed, login to view] 2.0 with Atlas technology. Please send me a message indicating your support with my decision in so that you will be rightfully considered for the project.
Primary Platform: Windows 2003 Server, [url removed, login to view], MS SQL SEVER
Secondary Platform: Linux Fedora, MYSQL, PHP 5.1