This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $71 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
we want to have system for tracking pieces work through barcode label. We already have a software that automatic create the barcode label. We have the product ID on the barcode label.
We want to able scan the product ID on the barcode label and insert to the SQL Server database. We would like the program written in the web base form with ASP / ASP.Net.
The following attach are step by step that I want follow. I am welcome of any suggestion for my design. Thanks
The barcode is images Code 128.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Window XP / Window 2000
- ASP / [url removed, login to view]
- SQL Server Database
- Access 2000 is ok. But allow me to change the DSN to SQL DB
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online