This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1261 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Job Type – Betting Website
Job Description - complete Website with Database based on documentation to be provided
Start – January 1st
Prepayment - Escrow only
Delivery Date – 31 Jan 06
This site is manage the simplest kind of bets on multiple events. I ll not track odds neither do spread betting. This site is NOT a complex betting platform like betfair, or futures contract. No complex historical graphs needed.
1. Start page: Login Section with link to Create Account, Main Events Section. Tab list with links.
2. My account, Bet!, Invite a Friend, Tease a Friend, Help, FAQ , About Us, Create account and 1 spare (hidden) pages and subsequent structure also to be created and integrated.
3. Internet Merchant Account (credit card payments) integration
4. Front Page needs to have an area with RSS feeds.
5. Must be able to send emails that confirm user’s actions.
6. Must have database following my specs (aprox 8 tables), but suggestions to make the system better are welcome.
7. Graphical design of the website must be included but I wont ask for extremely personalized stuff – if you have templates to offer me and I think it fits well my needs I ll accept it.
8. Admin only pages that let me control all tables – security and implementation of this to be discussed with your team’s help. Security is paramount.
9. Website must be prepared to be multilingual.
10. Project must be thoroughly documented in English.
11. Technology to be discussed. But must be .NET (preferably), ASP or PHP. You choose what you think you are best on, as long as you convince me and I see work done on it (references).
12. Support and guarantee for 6 months
Im NOT looking for --
1. Anybody with under 10 positive reviews and point average of 9.
2. Teams/Companies who cant provide references and live, finished websites
3. Teams or freelancers who cant speak, read and write perfect English.
Im sure I will receive atleast 1 " we can do it best, we have ISO 9001 and have clients in the US and UK " type bids -- to jump start the process, let me make it very clear – I want to see evidence of your work – I will contact your former customers for references.
I require replies within a business day ie within 6 hours.
You will sign an NDA and a Contract Agreement. Graduate Students, with no references, but relevant experience, looking for quick cash will be considered as long as you can provide required information and guarantee that my project, its supporting documentation will not be violated.
My budget ceiling is in the 1500 USD range.
I need a team who is proactive and have good interaction. My goal is to build a long term biz relationship.
This project is featured (FEATURED PROJECT RULES - [url removed, login to view])
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online