The public site will have around 10 pages and 2 - 3 cms. Below are the dynamic features of the website
Create, send and maintain e-Newsletters and associated subscription lists via an easy to use interface.
Visually rich personalized HTML-based newsletters. Create, send and maintain e-Newsletters and associated subscription lists, via a simple interface.
• Maintain, add and delete users from a subscription list
• Track newsletter viewing statistics
• Track click throughs on embedded links
It is common for program info to be displayed in the centre of the Homepage and announcements to be displayed within the pop up window.
Programs - define a date of the program , Enter the date and text of the program. Once the visitor selects a program , the details of the programs will pop up in a new window.
3. Company Calendar
Maintain company events, public holidays and other relevant dates
A company wide Calendar to maintain company events, public holidays, pay days and other company wide relevant dates and integrate them with individual personal schedules.
• Add, edit and delete calendar events
• Enter a date range for an event (eg projects, plant shutdown, etc)
• Add, edit & delete event categories
• Option For Show / Hide Module Details
4. Committee profiles
Member Profile Update:
• Add, Update Member Profile Personal Information
• This Personal Information Page has - Name, Gender, DOB, Country and Contact Details
• Update Member Profile Picture
• Update About Me and Interest Information
• Member Change Current Status from Available List•
5. Photo Gallery
• Supports unlimited Categories and Sub-Categories
• Supports all image galleries
• No FTP Required
• Default Thumbnails: If a file has no thumbnail assigned, a default thumbnail is displayed displaying the file type.
• Powerful Navigation system: Users can browse your gallery by browsing through your categories.
• The Absolute Image Gallery will be able to create thumbnails of your JPG, BMP and PNG files on the fly. However, no image component is required!
6. Download Area
Create upload forms or pdf brochure or statement of account on your web site. You will be able to do it easily, without having to buy a binary component. This ASP does not require an ASP.NET server access; you can upload from Admin panel.
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹15458 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in .NET,PHP and Java in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.