Complete remaining 20% of work of current web project
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $294 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Inter company job maintenance website. 80%+ work is complete. Fair documentation with already ready screens will be provided.
There are about 25 pages in total.
Complete SQL Server database, diagram with relationship will be provided.
Each screen, each action item, desired behavior and authentication document will be provided. Most of these have already been coded. There could be few bug fixes in them.
Some functionality implementation is pending. Details will be provided.
1. No bugs left based on document given.
2. UI improvement. Not jazzy or flash but simple color scheme and UI improvement is needed.
Due to deadline issues, please be advised that this will be full or no payment for work. If work is not completely on given deadline + 7 days grass period, will be considered as no work delivered.
Major funcationalities pending:
1. Create on the fly word document and make it as resume based on user's WordML template. If user has not provided template or template is bad, use company's standard template.
Coder will be responsible to create company's standard template along with allowing to upload / delete user's template.
2. Allow a company to copy other company's profile as its own profile. This profile will have limited functionality unlike its own profile.
3. Soft search functionality.?
? ? ? ? Search resumes / applicants based on criteria is done. Use this criteria engine to provide soft search for given job or resume.
4. Test pay-pal pages and fill-in if something is pending. Apply package level restriction to about? 8 places.
5. Bug fixes on existing code.
6. UI improvement. We don't need real jazzy UI but need to put proper color scheme applied everywhere plus make the look little more professional.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Sep 25, 2009 2:01:25 PM:
After reading comments from bidders, we believe it will be better if we could show a demo to all at some point of time. We are in process of setting a server to show demo. We will update everyone in 3-4 days once demo is ready and then can discuss and show the scope of pending work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online