Content Manegment System for IIS
This project was awarded to teckhuavi for $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$95 - $100 USD
I would like a simple content management system (CMS) that must the following criteria:
- It includes a file manager which lists all files and subfolders from a root folder. The user can rename and delete a file. Or copy a file from one folder to another. The user can't move up the root folder.
indexsoft.com. You can view a demo on their site.
If you can make the cms work like that product, it would meet my needs.
- A free rich text edit control is available at http://www.freetextbox.com. Therefore your work is mostly constructing the file manager and putting together the editing features.
I am looking for serious coders only. If work is not finished, I give worst feedback.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] C# IIS
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online