I am working on a crowd funding platform like Kickstarter or Indiegogo. My website needs to have the same exact functions like theirs and this project is only open to those who have worked on such platform before. That being said, they already have a script ready.
Please message me your platform admin and user panel.
I have my OWN designs already.
Here is a further details of the project that I manage to write down. Please read it and let me know what you think about it.
Designs - DONE! (Prepared by me but in PSD format so I will need you to CONVERT it)
This site will have all of the same functionality and design on indiegogo.com. It will be a crowdfunding site where users can login by signing up or through facebook, and will allow them to create a mini-site where they can invite funders/donors to reach their project goal.
Each project has a deadline, minimum funding goal, the ability to choose if you would like to provide rewards, and a tiered system. The user must also maintain full ownership of their projects.
- Allow users to browse and pledge money
- Allow users to easily share projects via social media buttons (facebook, twitter, blog, pinterest, and the ability to add on ANY others)
- Allow users to create a project (text, rewards, video pitch, money goal)
- Our website will generate revenue by taking a % cut of all funds successfully raised. All credit card/transaction fees will also be passed on to the project creator (This MUST be a changeable features)
- Must integrate a Paypal payment system
- Must provide analytics as in [url removed, login to view] provides for the those who post the project.
- Widgets to be provided
- User friendly admin features
- Projects for fundraising have a goal to reach
- All users (donors and project creators) have the ability to comment on and FOLLOW projects AND other users
- It allows sharing projects on Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- The ability to vary search functions on the site (ending soon, recently posted, most popular, close to reaching goal, by certain subject matter, or by location)
- Most importantly, the website MUST be user friendly, CLEAN, easy to navigate
- Users can post or edit unlimited number of projects
- EVERY project creator and donor must have their own Profile Page with features such as age, name, picture, interests, previously funded projects (allow users to choose if they wish to remain anonymous, hide these), people they are following, and projects they are following)
- Every Project creator must be able to upload pictures and videos directly from his mobile.
- Android / iPhone app for the website.
- Money donation can also be made directly through mobile like [url removed, login to view]
- Audience can also search completed projects, featured projects (Projects will be able to be tagged and searchable - ex. Creative, Social, Sport, Film)
What we will provide:
- Payment in parts (as per discussions)
- Images (I have already prepared the designs myself in PSD format so I will need you to convert it)
Important note: This site must be written INDEPENDENTLY and the script along with all coding will be my property and I have the right to sell/use it in any manner. This is mainly if the company sells a few years from now.
1. A fixed price for the initial delivery of the website. Also, a timeframe during which bugs and limited modifications can be made without extra charge.
2. What are your payment terms and estimated timeline?
3. Please provide samples of the more professional looking websites and any similar crowdfunding sites you have done before
29 freelancers are bidding on average $2242 for this job
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality.
We have gone through your requirement .We are interested to work with you. We have necessary experience for this project. We have highly experienced team for this project. Please check INBOX for more details.
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: