Custom CMS built to design specifications
- Status Completed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 43
I'm looking for an experienced web design company with an excellent portfolio to design a site based on a design document that I've created. I'm providing Photoshop mock-ups of every page of the site in a web friendly format that should be easy to turn into CSS, and explained in detail how each step of the web site should function.
So far my luck with [url removed, login to view] hasn't been great, so here are my requirements of YOU:
1. A 10 star rating here with at least 10 reviews, no incomplete projects.
2. Excellent english - verbal and written
3. Weekly communication via email. This email should contain - Current status, issues being worked on, expected completion date, milestones reached and forthcoming.
4. At least 4 good references that I can speak to directly that will confirm the quality of your work.
5. You must be based outside of the USA.
Requirements for the SITE:
1. A PHP, CSS, MYSQL framework. I'd like this all to be custom and not shoehorned into wordpress or joomla or any existing framework unless it can be made to look exactly liky my design examples.
2. The goal of the site will be a basic user profile page creation process. Steps will be as follows: pick a template, enter personal information, upload photos, upload videos, check a few preferences boxes, done.
3. The user pages themselves will have a place where people can leave comments, upload photos, and upload vidoes. There is no social networking aspect of this, each user page is self contained.
4. There will be a music player / video player necessary on each page. These can be generic.
5. Pictures will need to be resized on the fly to fit if necessary.
6. The ability to automatically generate and submit a paypal charge for a specific amount will be necessary
7. The site must be able to send emails
8. There will be a user interface and an admin interface necessary for editing and tracking sites
9. The database design must be fast and elegant and able to support a potentially huge number of user pages
10. All code must be clean and well documented, and the code used to generate the CSS templates for the user sites themselves should be easy to edit so more templates can be added in the future.
11. I'd like the website to leverage some ajax techniques for updates during the page creation process to keep it from refreshing constantly or forcing you to click update links. This is a nice to have.
Thanks for your interest, I'm looking forward to working with you on this!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online