I want a development team that's fluent and expert in all of the following areas?
What I'm trying to do is put together a web based application/software/program that operates off of a database.
Almost like CRM.
This program will be able to take in user input and data and then perform calculations on the data and present the data and the information in different ways, it will be able to prepare reports etc.
There is a beverage marketing company that wants us to build them a site and I'm thinking it's going to take 4 people working most of the day in order to carry this out. They want to be able to enter in statistics related to their activities and work.
This needs to be flawless and bug free so if it's something that we can't do, no problem.
f you can have your developers develop a web application that looks better and has a better user interface and functions better than the screenshots, that would be great.
It's based on user input. The program would have to be able to register new users, define actions, define Brand Champions (which are just names of people), and define the other things that are indicated in the screenshots.
Values are going to be assigned by users to some of these various categories or fields.
Please try and produce a sample by Tuesday at the latest so this company can see that we have the ability to work swiftly. Thank you- Please find the screenshots attached of this web application that the current company is NOT happy with. Thank you.
· C# development
· SQL Server
· Visual Studio 2010
· [url removed, login to view] 3.5/4.0
· Self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal instruction and supervision,
· Experience with developing UI
· Experience with cross-browser UI development.
· Participates in all phases of Web application product development and deployment; develops new features per business requirements, or enhancements that support existing applications
· Applies analytical and problem solving skills to design and develop applications that meet functional and technical specifications
· Adheres to all company standards related to application development and architecture
· Proactively identifies issues and acts upon them by owning an issue to its resolution
· Ability to work in a priority-driven environment, managing multiple and changing tasks.
· Troubleshooting/resolution of complex problems; and equipment planning, procurement, configuration, and deployment.
· Develops/facilitates training classes and/or establishes and maintains procedures/documentation for supported Automation products.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Skillset and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and/ or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years of hands on experience with UI development.
· Proficient in .Net development skills C#, MVC, web services, [url removed, login to view] WebForms
· Proficient in SQL Server Programming (2005/2008) and SSRS.
· Strong HTML, CSS skills.
· HTML 5 is a plus.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $678 for this job
We are a Software services and product development company dealing with outsourced projects. We have good experience and skills on various technologies including ASP.Net, C#, SQL server 2008.
Dear Sir/Mam We have a dedicated team of professionals of ASP.net and are best suited for completing your job.If you want any kind of demonstration please get back to us. Regards Attaching Company Profile in PM