I am looking for a sample application using [url removed, login to view] and C# that does the following:
1) Integrates the Enterprise Library Security block for authentication and roles. The library *must be compiled without instrumentation* as it will be uploaded to a server on which i do NOT have admin rights.
2) Has a base secured web page that checks roles and redirects to an "unauthorized" page when a user's role doesn't match.
3) Uses an arbitrary database name.
The sample application should have the following pages:
1) An unsecured welcome page with a login button
2) A login page
3) A secured folder whose pages require authentication.
4) Two or three sample aspx pages that demonstrate displaying (a) custom content based on roles
(b) the page based on the role of the usre (if not authorized redirect)
These sample pages will have simple labels indicating the authorization has succeeded; I do not expect any elaborate design since this is a proof of concept. I will be using these placeholders.
Include a very rough sketch or prototype drawing (doesn't have to actually work) in your bid. Do it in paint or html or whatever you like.
This project will lead to more work later. I plan on
1) adding a file upload page
2) adding a user maintenance portion
Do a good job on this part of the work and demonstrate your skill and i may bid out the rest of the work to you. Otherwise I'll finish it up myself.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] 1.1 using C#
Microsoft Enterprise Library including all bug-fixes compiled WITHOUT instrumentation
- using data access provider to store users and roles