You are bidding on an opportunity to work directly with a US based software company. This project is for a single mobile app we are looking to have developed but there is room for long term business relations based on how this project goes.
We have worked with many outsourced teams/freelancers and we are looking for a provider that is professional, timely, communicative, and of course versed and has experience with the project we have. If you do not feel you fit this criteria or if you have to ask yourself if you fit this criteria then you are NOT a good fit for us and we kindly ask for you not to bid.
The software you may have the chance to help us create is a FB management software which will take all of the annoying tasks of day to day FBing and pull it into 1 easy to manage software. We have attached a Text file with full outline for you to review.
Software should work for both Microsoft and Mac.
We expect all serious bidders to PM us with the following information:
1. Links to software you have built using .net, ASP, MVS pulled from your portfolio
2. When you can start on this project
3. Specific outline of how long the project will take you and your proposed milestone structure for not just payments but for completion of software
4. Read over text file and ask any questions you may have about the project.
* Please also add in "FBDS" to your PM so we know you read this full outline. Those who fail to post that in their PM will be ignored from this project.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1517 for this job
*** FBDS ***** Hi, We are team of creative designers & experienced programmers. Interested to take this challenge and complete with quality within the time. Regards, SUDHA KS.
3+ years of professional experience in software development. Well capable of completing this very interesting software. Have past experience in developing this software.
HI, I have sound knowledge in Asp.net i can develop this project with your expectation. Please provide me detail about project more. So i can start project as soon as possible. Thanks