- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 9
Thanks for taking time to review this request,
I would like an experienced google maps developer provide an application with the following functionalitites:
1. backend system to add/edit remove locations (description + image) - please provide all fields that could be added in here
2. ability to bulk import such data from a given csv/xls
3. create a custom map (mapplet) with these data, with search option (upon given parameters),
4. apart from entering data and show it in the map we want to appear in the [[url removed, login to view]] area
Please let me know wether all my requirements are possible and a quote to develop this project as long with preffered deve environment.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
google mapsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online