HTML Encrypt Class or Function
This project was awarded to aplimovil for $17 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $20 USD
Looking for a visual basic 6 function that Encrypts HTML. It should be more or less like this: Function EncryptHTML(HTMLin$) as String It needs to be smart, making sure that it will not mess up PRE and other similar tags and the resulting HTML must work on all browsers.
here is an example of an html encryptor program:
[url removed, login to view]
there are many others out there if you search for "html encryption" and "encrypt html" on google.
In your bid proposal, please tell me what you intend to do. I understand that all HTML encryption is potentially breakable, but there are also better and worse encryptions.
EXTRA EXTRA: PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO BIDDERS WHO AGREE TO DO NOT JUST A VISUAL BASIC 6 VERSION OF THE FUNCTION, BUT ALSO ONE IN ASP (Should be very easy convert VB t this - it might even be the same!)
1) function as described, with VISUAL BASIC 6 source code. You may need to write supporting functions. all may be stored in one (or more) .bas or .class files.
2) a simple program that makes use of the function to test it (two text boxes, one command button will do).
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
5) if you agree to do the ASP bit, I get an ASP file with the function and whatever other supporting functions you write. no classes, please.
Visual Basic 6 (VB6)
ASP (optional, but highly recommended)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online