Job Tracking and CRM solution
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $14782 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$5000 - $25000 USD
I am requesting bids on a large scale project we need completed. I would like to recieve detailed bids, preferabley in MS Word format. The bid should also make mention of the technologies that would be used to satisfy this project.
The team of programmers should have at least a rating of 8+ and a few jobs behind them. And should be able to accommodate a very large project.
The project involves building an inter/intranet accessible Job tracking and CRM solution. I suspect [url removed, login to view] is the probably the best option, but am open to other ideas.
I will be likely to choose the winning bidder who has the best proposal and can show how they will satisfy the requirements.
The estimated time before the project would begin is around 1 month. And I will keep the winning bidder up to date as to give them plenty of notice to prepare for when the job would begin. I estimate the project to take between 4-8months.
Specific Example of requirement
The software incorporates lots of functionality. However the central purpose is for the entering and tracking of Jobs. This example shows a few of the different elements that make up a job. The application would need to be customized to allow for all the requirements we specify.
Each job consists of many different elements. The main purpose of a job is to monitor it from creation through to completion, including the invoicing.
An example of a real life situation of a job might be as such;
XYZ Mines needs to have tested an air sample collected from their mine for Carbon Monoxide content. The Software will then need to;
- enter this as a job into the system through a web page.
- They will need to assign who is the company requesting the job.
- During the life of the job, workers will enter bits of information showing the progression of the job.
- They will also assign each other “Sub tasks?? requesting other staff to do other small tasks.
- The creator of the job will also enter the costs involved onto an Invoice section of the job.
THE DELIVERABLES ARE:
Some of the high-level business requirements are;
BR1: Unique identifier for jobs through whole lifecycle
BR2: Unique identifier for test items/samples ??" these are items sent in from customer.
BR3: Unique identifier for test reports/certificates ??" report describing test outcomes.
BR4: Retention of certification details
BR5: Contacts management including full customer relationship management functionality
BR6: Offsite & remote accessibility ??" i.e. web enabled.
BR8: Asset management (including booking, usage, service history, calibration status)
BR9: Quotation facilities- T&M, Fixed Price
BR10: Job allocation
BR11: Postage management
BR12: Reporting facilities
BR13: Stores movement (strictly speaking relates to receipt and despatch of goods, equipment and test items)
BR14: Staff timesheets/project time and expenses recording
BR15: Document control
BR16: Management of non-conformances/corrective actions
BR17: Employee database (includes management of competency/training)
BR18: Trainee management
BR19: Stock control including inventory management
BR20: Records management (basic)
BR21: Seamless integration with mobile data gathering sources (this is a ‘nice to have’ feature).
I am looking for a client focused company that can demonstrate knowledge in the latest IT/IS solutions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Software must run on any computer with browser based internet access using i.e. 5+ , most of the clients will be running windows xp machines.
Thankyou for your bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online