LDAP expert needed. I have an application that retrieves the LDAP information and imports this into my local application so administrators do not have to rekey users. The function works with both Microsoft ADS and Novell NDS … most of the time. The problem is when it does not work, I do not know why.
I need an application (prefer an [url removed, login to view]) written in VB that will test LDAP. I would assume I pass your functions an LDAP server, a starting path, LDAP user and password. Your program would test that each is valid: server, user, password, path. In addition, I would like your program to return what ever you can extract from this base point in the LDAP.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Aug 2, 2006 7:59:28 AM:
To answer multiple questions:
a) the tester needs to be able to test both ADS and Novell's NDS LDAP
b) I will be able to provide:
1) Complete LDAP server path
(example:-ldap://[url removed, login to view])
c) I will not know the o.u. paths etc
d) I will not know what attributes to look for
I need the tester program to confirm the path and return any base attrributes from the root.
If I award this to you, how quickly can you have it ready?
Thanks and regards,
Visual Basic .Net language
[url removed, login to view]