This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $652 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Virtual Memorial Web Site
Main Spaces to be developed:
3 workspaces to the site. 2 are available to the users and 1 is for administration.
The major workspace is like a virtual graveyard where one can create a memorial grave site for his/her dearest who passed away. This section includes a main flash where the user can navigate through different memorial gardens and create a flash unique memorial site for their beloved ones. There should be an option for creating this memorial site with different template, ability to write something. Users will be able to comment or write things whenever they visit (something like a blog with comments). Maybe to add a song to the page. This section is free to use for everyone. There will be an option to buy special virtual gifts for the users (like image of flowers or light virtual candles that will be presented in the page). A similar flash section (although will looked and will have different flow) can be seen in [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] . Creative unique design and photoshop art is necessary.
The second section is a private account of the users – this section is for users who want to use our real service of taking care of real graves- we give a service of taking care of graves (cleaning them, puting flowers, and priniting notes to be placed in the actual grave ) this section will allow users to write notes that will be print by us and we will put them on real graves – then we will picture it and upload it to the site so users could see the archive of thier notes with pictures of their notes on actual grave. This section cost money with several different packages of services. (Payment should be done by credit card or papal). This section allows private account for the user to see his notes status of notes (open, pendining, in process, complete with an attachment of image for each status).
third section is for the admin – to control the content of a site, be able to send emails to the users, upload pictures and docs for the second section (private acount of users) and control the entire contnet of the site. Allow different offereing and service, control process, control user list, membership types, payments, refunds, templates etc.
Flash templates for memorial sites is needed.
A creative design is needed – with large icons and nice logos not a template site. Something unique
1) Basic Memorial Site (cost per site + cost for each candle or flowers)
2) VIP (Cost per site + free candles and flowers for everyone)
3) Trial for 2 weeks (free site and free candles and flowers for 2 weeks)
4) Dearest Care service (include 1 year service)
5) Dearest Care Plus Service (include 1 year service + Basic Memorial Site)
1) visitors – not required registration
2) users that write remarks , light candles or put flowers – require registration
3) memorial site owners – require registration + Credit Card
4) Dearest Care User – Require Registration
Components (Not Exclusive):
• Payment Gateway (PayPal,Credit/Direct Credit Cards).
• Document Uploading (PDF, txt, word, rtf, pictures, videos etc).
• Content Management System/Admin Panel which provides me with the ability to manage orders(refund orders, view, delete, add and suspend users (on both websites), edit website content ), manage and edit users private space content
• Browser Compatibility
• User registration and account verification. Separate for workspace one and two.
• Ability for customers to edit orders and submit additional documents
• Ability for customers to upload private pictures and notes and to write notes online. Uploading notes and pictures to private space will be controlled with status update of the administrator that will be able to change the status of those request and uploaded pictures during these status updates
• Flash guide to how the website works
• Opportunity to offer website in different languages (only the inputs, the web site design and menu will be english, however users can write things in different langs)
• Fully scalable
Creative and original design is a must.
a full design should be made by you and be approved before starting to develop.
I already have an idea concerning the flow of the website but will need additional input and advice.
Payment will go as follow:
33% Delivering a working beta of the project
33% After launching the project
33% One month after the launch (bug removal)
I already have an idea concerning the flow of the website but wish to work with someone who can take my vision and make it a reality. My experience in this area is very limited so I will need an experienced developer who can add a lot of ideas to the project and can guide me through the process. I have no preference over the location of the developer but I do need to work with someone who speaks excellent English.
If you feel you understand my requirements and are happy to meet my payment specification then please get in contact with a fair bid. Please provide the following information:
1. Your previous work samples (preferably in a similar type of website)
2. A plan of the timescale to complete including inputs required from me
3. How many mock-ups you'll give
4. Technical specifications
5. Complete cost structure.
6. Your maintenance cost after completing the project (basic content management will be managed by myself).
7. The process by which you would approach the project and work with me to integrate my copy and brand ideas.
Looking for long term relationship - This work is done professionally and on time will lead to more projects with higher budget and a long term relationship! Please bid only if you are experience and can deliver the project on time with all the functionality!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online