Basically what we need is a [url removed, login to view] winform where users can enter information about a client. By pressing a button on the form the client information such as Name and Address should be inserted into a word template.
The project is bigger than this but we would like to start with below tasks :
1) Create a winform that allows client data to be entered (20 Textfields,9 Dropdowns,3 checkboxes) . Gif images with proposed design will be available to coder.
2) Store client details into a SQL-Server database
3) Produce A word document using client information. This button should allow two different word templates to be used (and many more in the future). One template for letters with the client address details inserted into the top of the document. Another template for invoices, with address and amount inserted into the word document.
We have a VB6 application that needs to be converted to .NET. To develop the whole application demands considerable work, successful timely project delivery will guarantee future work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
.NET1 or .NET2, Windows XP