.Net developer(s) wanted: Full-Time, Part-Time, Project-Basis
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 22
Inviting all skilled .Net (C#) 2.0/3.0 developers.
We need a total of about 6-10 developers to work for us Full-Time/Part-Time/Project-Basis. We would prefer small teams of 2-4 developers, rather than individuals, as small teams are more reliable than individuals.
The developers MUST MAINTAIN a tight co-ordination with our team at all times through RAC/email/IM/chat/phone.
Daily updates and progress reports are A MUST.
**_The MUST HAVE skillsets:_**
- Good communications skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Excellent programming logic.
- Excellent OOPS concepts.
- Extremely well versed and experienced with .Net 2.0/3.0 (C#): WebForms, WinForms, Web Services, Windows Services, WebParts, etc. Also .Net Compact Framework for SmartPhone and PDAs.
- Extremely well versed and experienced with MS SQL Server 2000/2005: creating and managing Databases, Tables, Relations, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, etc.
**_Additional preferred skill skillsets:_**
Extremely well versed and experienced with…
- VB 6.0
- Classic ASP
- VBA (for Excel 2000/2002/2007)
- VBA (for Outlook 2000/2002/2007)
- MS Access 2000/2002/2007
**_Following skillsets will be a plus:_**
Good knowledge and hands on experience with…
- Java J2EE and J2ME
- LAMP technology
- Oracle 9i and higher on Windows/Unix/Solaris.
**_Your bids must have:_**
- Team size you can allocate for us.
- Average domain experience of the team.
- Number of hours available per week.
- Your rate.
- Are you willing to give a Seller Guarantee. If yes, what percent.
- What is the best time for you to communicate with our team.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Oct 17, 2007 2:06:26 PM:
---- UPDATE AS ON 17th OCT 2007 ---- We were busy with a few things hence could not follow up on this bid request. This bid request has been re-opened now and we are reviewing the coders and their bids. We will contact coders whom we short list.
IE, Netscape, FireFox
.Net Compact FrameworkGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online