Online Bill Tracker
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $474 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Intranet Based Online Bill Tracker for an Oil Company. Details as follows:
The proposed bill tracker includes the following features
1) Any user at any time can know the status of a bill.
2) Anyone who belongs to the bill flow can change the status of a bill.
3) Ease of use.
4) Reports generation over any period is possible.
5) Reports of processed bills for an employee can be taken.
6) Human efforts can be saved as there are no manual efforts involved.
7) Concerned officers will receive system generated emails on status change of bills.
8) Option to delete bills only for those who created the bills.
9) Flow starts from a bill submission to receipt dispatch.
10) Bills can be entered at any time during the flow.
11) No need to submit bills on every level change to the employee who takes care of the bill tracker.
Anyone can change the status.
12) Excellent and simple tracking of bills.
13) System generated unique serial number will be given to each bill.
14) Searching of bills can be done using any of the following: US No, Contractor/Ro name, amount,
15) Provision of handling more than one bills as a “bill set” of the same party.
16) Option to send the bills back to levels below.
17) Option to give comments.
18) Automated Reminder mails will be sent to officers if any bills are pending more than 10 days.
19) System generated reports will be sent to all on every Monday.
20) Not only bills, in and out couriers/letters can also be processed and mails can be sent to
concerned persons with details.
21) Only required data will be sent via email. No flooding will occur.
22) System gives suggestions on every level change
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online