Online Testing System / admin / user profiles / PhP / PDF creation
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $249 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
Need someone to help develop unique site. Basically a test site where people take a test after signing up.
1. I will provide detailed HTML examples of every page as needed. You will create a PhP file that creates those pages and links the pages to the data in the database. This data and the page details must be editable from the [url removed, login to view] you create for me to use.
2. I will provide a test scheme and the mathematical criteria for the test. You create the PhP scripts that will use the data and detemine the test score. Each test question will have a point value. The timer feature will deduct points after a specific time has elapsed.
3. The final test score will be inserted into a PDF file that is created by the PhP scripts with the test takers name and score.
4. The PDF Creation will store the PDF document and email a link tothe PDF document to the test taker. And provide a link to that file in the test takers Profile (which is created when they sign up to take the test).
5. You will create the (a) sign up scripts (b) testing process scripts which includes timed test taking (c) the PDF creation scripts (d)admin panel w/ special features (e) the database will host the data created and I must be able to access that data to pull from it averages and details regarding the data collected including emails in text format.
6. The admin panel must be able to function as follows:
(a) user/pass access (b) admin panel must be capable of adding/editing and deleting questions, point value for each, type of question (will be four types: multiple choice, enter text, true-false, enter number/value) and adding/changing or deleting images for each test question (each question will have a separate page).
Each question in the admin panel will have; image (sometimes) uploadable, text question, instructions to test taker, question correct answer. That way I can add the questions one at a time and make changes as needed in the future. (c) the admin panel must be able to collect emails. (d) the database is searchable from admin panel, (e) the admin panel can create text files of data based on criteria I request. (f) the categories of data collected are editable/changeable/delete/addable in admin. On the search pages or score pages the pages should have four (4) parts.
1. header 2. sidebar menu 3. main content 4. footer -- all editable from admin panel.
7. The test taker profile will be created when they sign up to take the test. That profile is selectable by the user to be "public" or "private". Private emails and personal data is readable from the admin panel, but not the website. Public scores are readable as well as a "mail link" (which is via a mail systems you create that simply masks the actual email from the public to prevent spam, so the mail link is public and anyone can send email to the participants but the actual email is hidden.
8. The website: the website is simple and not graphic intense. Each page is only a few images and mostly text and links to data. Each category is represented and searchable. The top 100 scores in each category are displayed on separate pages with 10 scores per page (already created layout and structure). There are about 10 categories each required information collected during the test signup. Examples: country, state, age, gender, education, alpha by name, occupation, etc.
9. the test timer: the timer could deduct points from the total score (final score) as follows: first 15 minutes "free" (no deductions).
Every minute after 15 minutes equals a 5 point deduction from the final score.
Example; total score 678, took 25 minutes to complete, total score adjusted down to 628
(678 final score (used 15 free minutes, plus 10 extra minutes) minus 50 points (for the 10 extra minutes) = 628)
It is possible for someone to take so long that the test results in a zero score (i.e. 200 minutes), therefore,
I suggest the maximum time limit to take the test should be one hour (up to 15 minutes free, plus 45 minutes extra to deduct). ETst automatically scores at one hour.
10. we will need to set up an automated backup
cron job later so that the database is automatically backed up.
But we can do that later.
Please do not bid unless you can complete all of the above in a reasonable amount of time. If you have questions please ask BEFORE you bid. I only pay upon successful completion of the project. I only pay using [url removed, login to view] or via Getafreelancer.
IMPORTANT: do not cut and paste your sales pitch about your company. Bid with specific mention to THIS project only. Use the PmB to post questions and other information or suggestions about this project.
I will provide credit to the designer who helps with this project via the website and excellent references on getafreelancer. Other projects are coming and the right person will benefit from this project!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online