Permanent Web Developer and Support required for Magento Based Website
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $7 USD / hour
We are looking to work with an highly experienced company not Individual that has atleast 5 years experience with the magento platform and website development, and where your organisation has been around for more than 5 years. No new companies please.
This is our website: [url removed, login to view]
It was created last year December 2011, by some web developers found here on Vworker, and although their work is outstanding, they were unable to provide us with long term support, and became non-responsive after a short while. Now due to the urgency of launching our website and not having any real time to really test the site, we have come across numerous bugs, and ideally need someone to resolve these, as well as work with us on further upgrades and implementations. We also need the new developer to run a basic test on functionality.
We need a company that offer round the clock support, i.e we know we may choose someone from a different country/time zone, and need an appropriate agreement on communication and reasonable level of turn around times on response to our queries/issues.
In further notes to this project, you will find listed in advanced options just some of the bugs/errors found that need to be fixed, so please look at this before contacting us as we need to know that you can fulfill our requirements. Also please when sending us a reply gives us enough information on your company, examples of other similar websites that you have supported and are supporting. As we are a footwear company, a lot more features are required and we need to work with a developer that has the skills to maintain current features and to carry out future upgrades.
List of things that need to resolved
1. Email order invoice - we need instructions on changing the current template or for developer to do this for us - as time is in PST and other details need to be changed.
2. Search box on website - Currently if we search for phrase "Nike Air Max" all nike products show up and not nike air max products only
3. We asked our EX web devs to create a script for Bulk listing, using the script, all Kids category products don't display any size chart. Mens and Womens works fine. - when we run the script it automatically adds the correct size charts to the tabs on the product listing, and this doesnt work for Kids category. Please see our website to see the example [url removed, login to view]
4. Again to do with the script installed - Last product on import files not getting imported.
5. unable to change title tag for NEW IN page, seems there is no cms function for static blocks. Can this be added or need the developer to change this is the coding. : New Arrivals Online | Foot World
6. The homepage main box appears to have space to insert further banners, however when we add more they all disappear and this is maximum capacity, which does not look correct as all the tabs should be evenly spaced.
7. When trying to change our slide banners now, we get an error when trying to insert a picture, error being "oops no pages found"
8. Shipping charges, and Shipping banner needs to be changed. Ex Web Developer, created customer settings on the cart but this all needs to be changed and we are unable to figure this out.
We can provide relevant screen shots when a developer has been chosen.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online