I need a developer/team to implement a product review website for me. It will have many of the features found in some of the existing review websites, and some new/custom ones.
The skills required for the project are:
Some of the "usual" features include:
1) Product page layout
2) Points system for reviewers
3) Rating the reviews themselves
4) Using Amazon product advertising API to get product information.
5) Facebook Connect to allow you to login with your facebook account
6) Admin interface to add products and their details, RSS feeds, etc.
7) Newsletters, integration with some forum + blogging software.
8) Few custom features.
* I am okay with use of "efficient" CMS/framework. Some modules may be in pure PHP.
* I will give more information to interested bidders and very detailed specs to the final selected developer.
* I am looking for someone with good aesthetic/design sense and efficient, modular, scalable coding habits.
* I will work actively with you on the "architecture" of the project, you have to handle the implementation.
* Developer should be dedicated and committed to a great finished product, and have willingness to learn some new web development APIs/tools/features (if there is a requirement).
Thanks & Regards,
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Apr 8, 2010 12:01:31 PM:
Hi, Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, most of the bids received are too high for my budget. I have already selected a freelancer from another site on this one. Thanks for your interest once again & Best wishes, Regards JP