The project is about "Purchase Order Access". The user can use this electronic form to order the purchase.
Before filling out the form, the user should log on into the system by user name and password.
There are 5 pages: Home, Orders, Add Orders, Feedback, Logout.
I am on the half of the project. I got stuck with the files of [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], OrderSubmit.asp. To others pages such as Home, Feedback, Logout should be fixed if needed.
When the user sucessfully logs on the system, it shows the page Orders. To this page, it will show all the info of the previous orders of the company, otherwise no records found.
When the user wants to add new orders, they will click on the Add Orders link to go to another page called Purchase Order. To this page, it will show 'vendor' info(left side), 'deliver to' info(location to be delivered, right side). There are columns: QTY, Description, Unit Price, Coding Details, Location.
Below the columns, it shows Handling&Shipping and Taxes CA textboxes, the user will manually input the amount into these textboxes if applicable.
At the right bottom, it shows Approved by_whoever approves the purchase order (should be default).
Then the user will click Continue button to go to another page called View Purchase Orders. This page will show all info of the order (format should be the same form like Purchase Order form before) just calculating and adding the Net total amount since the previous page does not show yet.
At the left bottom, it will show Ordered by_the name of the person who orders the purchase.
At the right bottom, it will show Approved by_whoever approves the purchase order like manager (should be default)
Finally, the user can click the Submit Orders button to submit the orders (this page is final page to submit the orders).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) I'd like to ask if the deliverables sent but not satisfied, how can I ask for the help or questions?
5) I'd like the project done with simple codes, easy to understand, and put the comments wherever the codes created.
6) I'd like the project to be delivered on time.
7) Attached here are images and files. You can take a look the image of PO that I attached, my project is similar with this form.
8) Also, the database tables are created and will be attached later.
9) I need your help the rest of the project in order to matching with the project requirements.
10) I'd like to have the project to be done withing a week because of my deadline.
Thanks for your help
I am using wins 2000 server, IIS 5.0, ASP version 3.0, and I want the project done on these system and application.
I am waiting for your reply and if you need more infomation, please contact me as soon as you can.