We are looking for someone who can build a simple website with a database driven content management system. Here are the parameters:
1)The intial site would be less than 10 pages and the content for each page would need to be editable from an administrative page.
2) The website style sheets (background, font size, page header and footer files, font colors, etc.) would all need to be editable from the admin page.
3) The site would have a top menu and a left side sub-menu system that would need to be dynamically created. These menus do not need to be dynamic in any other way (flash, drop down, .dhtml,etc.) See below for an example of this layout.
4) There would need to be two additional editable areas that could be added to a page - A news/events column and a job posting. These would be static entries in the admin area that would post to the page in the right hand column if enabled.
5) We would need graphic design as well -- 3 different version of the site to be delivered initially that we would choose from. This would need to be delivered in the first week of the project.
Here is an example of the layout we will likely use: <[url removed, login to view]>
Here is another style/theme that would be acceptable:
<[url removed, login to view]>
6) Site will have a secure login area for the administration area.
7) Once posted, pages would be live. Pages will need to also be able to be deleted or put in "saved" mode without being published to the site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) The system will be installed and confirmed to be properly working in a live environment prior to final sign off.
Windows Server 2003 and IIS.
.NET or .ASP
Microsoft Access for the database.