Tariff Finder (Updated)
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3399 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I want you to design a webapp which considers the call detail record (CDR) of customers (Talk, Messaging and internet), against various GSM operators, tariffs, packages and campaigns, to present a comparison of the eventual invoice. Turkish GSM operators, TURKCELL, VODAFONE, AVEA, and BIMCELL, will be taken into account.
As an example, according to the CDR that includes the dates of 1-31 October, the system will show that what would be the exact price that the customer pay, if he was on a “Gold Plus” tariff from TURKCELL, instead of “Cep Advantage Extra” and “2GB Internet Package” from VODAFONE. While searching the suitable tariffs, packages, bundles or campaigns, the system should decide, if the customer uses a 100KB internet in any time, that which package (“Cep Advantage Extra” or “2GB Internet Package”) this consumption will be reduced from. Also, if the call minutes, SMS units or internet quota of tariffs, packages, bundles or campaigns exceeds or the use of date is expired, standard call, SMS and internet prices in the tariff should be considered.
There are many types of tariffs, packages, bundles and campaigns and they are updated very often. Therefore, the updates of packages should be made via the admin screen.
You can find the format for CDR. Also, we designed an ER diagram and its tables for giving you an idea about the project.
The System will work as follows:
1. It will get various features of customers such as special condition (student, public employee etc), age, city, customer type (personal, business), subscriber type (pre/postpaid), etc. Also, for the customers who don’t want to upload his CDR, the system will be able to take call details manually from the customer
2. It will find proper tariffs, packages and bundles and their combinations for the customer according to the features in step 1.
3. It will take the CDR and find the relative price for every row in the CDR. Also, customers will be allowed to upload more than one CDR.
4. It will display the combinations of tariffs, packages and bundles and their relative prices. For example, if the system finds 4 tariffs, 20 packages and 10 proper bundles for the customer, it will display 800 combination and their prices. In addition to the prices the system also shows a summary table that includes monthly savings, remaining SMSs, Call Minutes, Internet Quotas, devices that customer takes etc. Also, a summary table will be shown for the CDRs.
You can find the sample for summary tables as attached.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online