573446 Tavern life
This project was awarded to Microlucid for $1350 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a developer for a custom CMS project that will be similar to
WhiskeyMedia's CMS (Such as [url removed, login to view]). This portal will showcase local
businesses and the products that they offer. There is no restriction on the
language it is written in, However something efficient would be
uses the DJango Framework, so Python may be easier to use. But we are open
to PHP and ASP.
This project will require:
• Local Business listings in a Wiki format.
• Local Businesses have the ability to have a admin account to
manage said Wiki page
• The ability for users to register, and post information on said
• A forum for each business
• Private Messaging ability for users across site
• Permissions and ability for moderation to be enabled for each
business page separately
• Admin account with ability to edit all functions/sections of site
and enable/disable each user individually
Business owner tools (only available to registered & subscribed bar owners)
• Spotting fake id (people from each state mark points
of interest on an ID)
• Event calendar
• jobs section
There is more functions required. We are open to both a bid for the entire
project, or a bid on each individual project. It would be more beneficial
to us for someone to atleast knockout the framework of the site, and then
go from there. If you choose to bid on the entire project, this would be a
long term working relationship. Before any more information is provided, a
non-disclosure agreement is required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online