Texas Hold'em Game in Flash
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $662 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hi, I am looking to add a Texas Hold'em flash game to my site. I am very open as to what the features are. I would prefer to purchase source code to something already written but am also open to a new development.
Some examples of existing Texas Hold'em flash games I like are the one at MSN Games and the one at www.triplejack.com.
After looking around a bit I do realize that most people never seem to award projects when it comes to asking for poker programs but I can assure you I am very serious. I plan on picking the best one I can find and then paying for it. Please note that I am not going to be running an online money casino or real money poker room. It is going to be for play money only and used as a promotional tool at my existing site. So, there doesn't have to be interfaces to such things as neteller, etc. I would prefer flash since it will run easily in a web browser but am open to other technologies.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Mar 15, 2005 7:48:01 PM:
I have been working around the clock on the server side and now have a Texas Hold'em dealer program that can deal poker over the internet. It has an easy to use Text prototcol so to connection you send a command like Join , etc...
This should basically eliminate the back end work .i,e, all I need now is a client that can connect and respond and send to messages.
I will post the dealer program and instructions for the protocol shortly (as soon as I finish the docs) and then I will look for revised bids for a client. ( you can actually play poker with it via telnet right now and a rudimentary TCL client so I have verified that the dealer works correctly)
Thanks again for everyone's interest.
Should run in the Macromedia Flash Player in a web browser. Open to other ideas if you have them.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online