210691 Time & Attendance Web App
This project was awarded to andhotbot for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a simple web application using mySQL and either PHP or ASP running on WinXPPro. Imagery/Web Site design is NOT as important as function and good state of the art programming. I can always edit scripts, HTML and images later.
The app should do the following:
1) Have a real time clock on the initial web page
2) Have an employee list on the initial web page and a status whether they are logged in or out.
3) Allow a validation of ClockIn/Out, via popup (DHTML preferred) and entry of LoginCode. Logic cannot allow login if already logged in, or log out if already logged out. On screen keypad should be used too.
4) No reports necessary so long as DB tables look like the following:
Employee: ID, FName, LName, HourlyRate, Active, LoginCode
TimeClock: ID, TimeIn, TimeOut
5) Tally of weekly activity should show on web page for a selected employee.
1) Allow a particular (super)user (via login) to enter items produced on a certain date by a particular employee and in one of three groups of production types. Ex. Employee1 produced 200 widgets on 3/15/2008 using Machine 2.
2)Item selected should be via lookup table that contains the following info where the rates are relative to the "Machines":
Items: ItemID, Rate1, Rate2, Rate3
3) Weekly activity should also be displayed.
Please make fonts and pictures as big as possible.I may use a touch screen in the future.
Deliverable should be zipped and installable on our internal server. We will install. Demo should be available to us on Internet to review and request changes. 50% paid on programmer selection and acceptance and 50% upon delivery.
THIS IS THE SPEC, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO SEND YOU ONE. IF YOUR BID JUST SAYS "SEE PMB", I WILL NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU READ OR UNDERSTAND THE REQUIREMENTS.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online