URGENT - For Facebook Experts
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This is a quick $150 project for expert.
If you are facebook expert you might be knowing that there are many ways to get UID (user ID's) of facebook members.
In this project what i want is:
Whenever user visit to my web page (a simple HTML sales page) and if user is logged in to his facebook account,
Script should automatically save his UID in the MYSQL database and provide me with the download of:
of every person who visited my page HOWEVER (THIS IS IMPORTANT) i don't want the user to provide any permission/app permission etc. Everything
should run in silent, in background.
For example, suppose 'John' is logged in his facebook and he visited my site then, JOHN and UID of john, should be saved in MySQL database Like
John - 12300124540
and i should be able to 'import' it as .TXT from some page.
REMINDER: We are not getting any permission/ app install etc from user.
DO NOT BID:
1) Many developers say this script is not feasible (impossible to create) however i have seen many sites like :
[url removed, login to view] that generate user ID from the user's facebook profile URL. So, if you could
some how find the users facebook profile URL like: [url removed, login to view]
then i think this project could be possible. DO NOT BID if you are unsure.
2) 10% Escrow: I will start with 10% escrow with selected bidder.
3) No script No Money: I am not paying for free or your efforts. I am paying for the 'final working product'.
4) Once again, no app installs/permission etc: I dont want to get user to click on 'okey' or give some permission.
Only an expert, could do it tactfully.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online