This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $967 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
I require a Video Chat program which the members of a current website can use to chat with each other using their webcams. The software needs to do the following:
1. Members must be able to chat with each other through video
conference in terms of using their webcam with basic chat
functionality (no voice).
2. A demo members database in Microsoft Access without any
registration facilities as they aren't required, which should be
linked with an [url removed, login to view] 1.1 webpage where in a datagrid the
members details : Name, Password, Status (Online/Offline)
and a small picture of the member should appear.
3. As other members look at the datagrid, they should be able
to click on the members names who are online and they'll be
directed to another webpage or software where they can
chat with the member as well as see each other via webcam
4. The video quality has to be a standard one.. nothing
exceptional or nothing extremely ugly.
5. The software or web-application (I'm not quite sure how
the process I'm asking for can be achieved) should be
developed using Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 ([url removed, login to view] 1.1
[url removed, login to view] and/ or C#)
6. To make the whole thing simple, even if someone can
come up with another way of achieving this because I'm
not sure whether webcam video can be streamed through
webpages or not.. I don't have any problems how its done
software, web-service whatever... I just need to job done.
7. A complete source-code of the finished product, absolutely
everything has to be given to me.
8. The whole thing must run properly in a web-hosting
environment as the website is being hosted with a hosting
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. Windows XP Home Edition
2. Windows XP Professional Edition
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online