Visa Brazil - Oscommerce
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2242 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
This project is about developing an integration to Visa of Brazil ( verified by visa ) using an Oscommerce environment.
It envolves creating the programs to process credit card payment using the VBV Dll's.
I need the solution to be as little hardcoded as possible so I can manage to change the info ( bank info , for example ) , later.
All info of the project will be provided in english , so there will be no language problem , since all the material is in brazilian portuguese.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
There are two options :
1. Linux/Apache based program , developed in PHP , but needs to run Visa DLL's on a windows shared environment ( need to call the DLL from Linux )
2. Windows/IIS , developed in PHP/Asp , running on a server who has both Linux and Windows
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online