Website Back End
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $371 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Here is the project guys... I need an [url removed, login to view] Back End for a website. The functions are as follows: A Loan Application will take all the information from the end user and shove it straight into a SQL 2005 database. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE APPLICATION: [url removed, login to view]'); Then an administrative side is needed. The admin. side will allows different users to log in and view the information from the database. This will include: Customer search by address, Name, Last name, Phone number ,Fax, social security etc. Users should be able to e-mail clients directly from the interface and also be able to view all their information upon choosing the client. Also, we need a client login from the site so they can create accounts and basically upload files and faxes on a server in case they are over 5 megs and they can't email them to us. Thank you for your time, and please let me know if you need more information from me. Good Luck, Vahe Mushegyan IT / Operations Supervisor NetSectors, Inc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Aug 20, 2007 8:12:59 PM:
Basic [url removed, login to view] Back End. Small Business project. Quick Money!
This should be XP Compatible, and run on a Windows IIS Server. Thanks
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online