Website reform and problem solving.
- Status Closed
- Budget $50 - $200 USD
- Total Bids 22
This site has been created by another freelancer that taught us a great lesson: Never rely on promises and never trust the claimed quality.
[url removed, login to view]
This website has several minor problems that need to be fixed ASAP. We got attacked by a hacker and now we can't register in the website and use [url removed, login to view] services.
- We need the site be reviewed, tested and debugged. The most priority is reforming the user registration, shopping cart and card processing.
- I am the one who says the site is finished and bugs are fixed.
- If I find any suspicious code or unnecessary function, will seize the payment and put a dispute.
- we need complete instruction about how to change security keys for [url removed, login to view] (payment processor)
- the site has two copies working in different URLs which needs to get fixed as well. (just copy)
- Type "xyz" in the first line of your offer/bid so I figure you have read description, otherwise, you'll get ignored.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online