This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $232 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We do not have website programming expertise and need some help completing a number of small programming projects.
We currently use Adobe Contribute to edit both of our websites
1) [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view] currently consists of a series of individual webpages. Most of these pages have the same basic frame (i.e sidebars, footer, header are the same on every page). Currently, if we want to make a global change to the frame, we have to manually make the change on all the pages. We'd like to change this, so that changes to the frame can be made globally in one place using Adobe Contribute.
2) [url removed, login to view] - We would like to change the "Read before you buy" button to "Request a demo". This should link to our demo request form. We would need some help configuring a demo request form so that the forms feed directly into our email system, specifically, when the form is filled out, it should send the information to
3) [url removed, login to view] - Add "Contact us today" link to Sidebar so that it appears on every page. This should link to our demo request form (mentioned in #2)
4) [url removed, login to view] - We currently have a number of online podcasts at [url removed, login to view] . We'd like to put these behind a registration page so that people have to fill out their information/register before they are able to view the page.
5) [url removed, login to view] - Insert tracking code onto each individual page so we can track visitors
6) Assistance in implementing the above changes in conjunction with our IT team. Teleconferences may be necessary.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online