Windows Application - Asp.net /C#
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 10
this is a samll desktop Application for interanet using [url removed, login to view] C #, need 3 windows forms with functionalities.
1. login page
2. home page where data is imported from csv format files (10 files from a specified folder) , parsing 3 columns, calculation done and displayed in dataGrid
Attached spreadsheet ` tradeBlotter' shows all accountsin a spredsheet. , whereas new application would only show result with data in a crosstab dispaly datagrid or crystal report..
3. this form will be a trade ticket, which basically pulls informaiton from the databse, sends parsed columns to a 3rd party program running DDE/ Activex.
using sql server 2005, VS2005.. I have already created database schema.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] / C#
backend : SQL server 2005
VS 2005Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online