.asp forms and ms access database
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $43 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $60 USD
I currently have a set of specifications for various models of equipment I sell in an Excel spreadsheet. I am able to export most of the excel sheets into MS Access format. I am looking for a series of .asp forms that will allow me to drill down data from this MS access database.
There are several issues in this Access database that need to be paid attention to:
1) Special characters
2) Multiple answers in the same cell (i.e. one record might have multiple information such as speed1/speed2/speed3). The .asp script has to be able to differentiate between speeds, values, etc.
3) Mix of values and text in a field (i.e [url removed, login to view] seconds)
What I want this .asp scripts to do is:
1) Allow the user to select a model of equipment
2) once selected the script will bring back a list of competitor models
3) the user will be able to add/remove competitors from the list using checkboxes
4) once the final competitors selected, the script will be able to detect from the database those features that are unique to the models selected in point 1)
5) The unique diferentiating features will be displayed in a table format such as Model selected has this and this features that are better than competitor 1, competitor 2, etc.
6) The final result will be easy to copy/paste into the clipboard so that I can copy it in a Word document.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online