I am looking for an experienced .asp and ms access programmer to develop a series of forms with an administrative section.
The registration process on the forms will be as follows:
1) USER access a non-secured .asp page where he will enter specific information (ie. name, phone, cellphone, etc). Once USER submits this form, the fields will be saved to the ms access db and also be sent to a specific ADMIN e-mail address. Once the content is saved to the database, it will autogenerate a tracking number.
2) the ADMIN will receive the above e-mail but he/she will also be able to access an ADMIN webpage (tbd by programmer) where he/she will be able to see a resume of the saved contents of the database (ie. only the tracking number and name). This will allow the user to visually identify data. If the user needs to see the entire contents he/she will click on the tracking number and be taken to another webpage that will display all the contents for a specific client.
3) Once the USER completes step 1 and he submits the form, the USER will be taken to another webpage. This page will start with generic information (on top of the page) on how to use the following forms. Under this instruction, will be displayed a large calendar containing dates and text. This calendar will have an ADMIN section to it, so that the ADMIN will be able to go in and decide which specific dates need to be highlighted and what text needs to be displayed for those dates. To give you a better idea, the ADMIN will go to the ADMIN section of this calendar and select a date and a month and then enter a task to be done that date.
Please refer to the attached zip file for complete project description.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).