job portal site 2
This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $842 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are planning to have a job portal where job seekers and employers’ meet. We need an organisation ore an individual who could build and manage this portal.
The opportunities do not stop in building and developing the site. We require someone who will partner with us (be our partner in the venture that will see to the aspect of the web technology and we shall concentrate on the other side of the business.
The person or company must be qualified because we will appoint such person as part of the project. The person or company must have prove to have done such or similar project and must have qualification to that project. We don’t want a situation where people present some project not designed by them as their own, we shall investigate.
The person should be ready that we discuss on phone, in which case we shall do the calling. E-mail and chatting is also important. Other means like downloading [url removed, login to view] to communicate.
The person must be reliable, has integrity and maturity to handle project.
We will depend on the person to suggestions towards the project and we will want to know what operating system he will want to use in building the site .This should be stated in the bidding i.e. either windows or Linux , asp access ,sql mysql php etc Each details must be stated to qualified.
We have the maximum amount we want to budget for the project since we know what is commensurate to design such sight and we have web designer in house.
We are small indigenous company based in West Africa.
We are looking between $300-$500 expecially
We don’t want any unserious bidder to bid for the project. Take time to consider each detail .we will communicate on e-mail with each bidder given every body equal opportunity before final choice is made.
We look forward to here from you.
Find bellow is the specification we require for the portal.
• Search jobs by location, date range, categories, Job type and keywords.
• View all jobs posted by a specific employer
• Find out how often your resume was viewed by interested employers.
• Set up job notification agents to automatically get matching jobs by email everyday.
• Submit your resume to any registered employer from your account with one click.
• Add Jobs to Inbox for later viewing.
• Apply to multiple Jobs with one click.
• Post 'Private' resumes
• Make resume searchable or unsearchable
• Update your profile at any time.
• Subscribe/unsubscribe to the mailing list from your account.
• Email a specific job to a friend.
• Retrieve forgotten passwords by automated email.
• Save time with the easy-to-use and clean user interface.
• Search resumes by date range, geographic location, industry, Job type and keywords.
• Add, edit and delete jobs from your account on the fly.
• Find out how often each posting has been viewed by job seekers.
• Build your company profile and upload a company image or logo.
• Professional display of job searches and resume details make for easy reading.
• Sign-up for multiple resume notification agents to automatically receive matching resumes by email everyday.
• Resumes sent to employer are saved in private inbox for viewing at a later time.
• Save time with flexible and powerful resume search interface.
• Ability to display resume details in a 'printer friendly format' without any images/colors for easy printing.
• Ability to easily sign-up online for Memberships, Job packages, job postings or resume database access.
• Automatically receive automated emails notifying of expiring jobs or expiring memberships to give the chance to renew online
• Broadcast e-mails to job seekers and/or employers who signed up for the mailing list.
• Add, edit, and delete jobs on the fly.
• Add, edit, and delete employers on the fly.
• Add, edit, and delete job seekers on the fly.
• Add, edit, and delete job categories on the fly.
• Enjoy total control over global site configurations.
• Add, delete web site polls for interactive surveys with job site visitors.
• Print mailing list of job seekers and employers in the database along with their contact information.
• Get general statistics summary including the number of registered job seekers, registered employers, pending job orders, active jobs, active resumes in the database and searched keywords and categories statistics.
• Control job expiry dates.
• Control resume expiry dates.
• Define featured Jobs to be displayed on homepage
• Define featured employers to be displayed on homepage, with direct link to employer's job listing.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online