mobile compatible website
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2559 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I want to develop an English Learning website targeted for non-English speakers. The site will have lots of features and technologies focusing on developing English Speaking & Listening skills. The site will contain units and lessons and lots of audio, video materials a good example for what I`m looking to develop is this site [url removed, login to view] this is just an example and I`m expecting to build a far more dynamic site with lots of features and advanced technologies.
Some modules are:-
1. user registration and plans subscription plans.
2. video intro
3. website and mobile compatible website i.e. on various mobile platforms Iphone, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows... etc.
4. lots of interactive activities for speaking and listening e.g. [url removed, login to view] AND [url removed, login to view] these are merely samples and I don`t want copy paste work... I want better and more advanced solutions.
5. You will be responsible for all data entry i.e. text, audio, video .. etc all site content will be part of your job.
6.I will need a flexible and user-friendly website admin to manage all site data, pages, modules and all. I need ability to add, edit, delete modules e.g. Add lesson for units and upload new lessons in different forms e.g. audio, video, text.. and different goals e.g. summary, quizzes, tests, assessments.
7. I need a powerful website admin with lots of features, here are some:-
a) Add sub-admins and assign user rights for each sub-admin and manage all site content with ease.
b) Admin will have full access to all site content, modules and able to manage all via user-friendly admin.
c) Users tracking, reporting, analytics, archiving, searching is needed for all site activity.
d) Admin will be able to add new modules and build on existing modules with ease and no need to refer to developer.
e) Admin must be convenient and user-friendly admin.
8. Audio supported through most of the site i.e. playback, record, volume, pause, archive,take note, these tools should appear in a toolbar for easier manage and control.
9. Online payment needed e.g. integrate Boku, credit cards, wire transfer
10. Section for “Differences Between American and British”… might include audio, text and video.
11. Translation: I section for users to send docs to specified users to translate docs for them. This will be totally managed by site admin.
12. Site search and module search is needed.
1. Site will be bilingual i.e. Arabic & English
2. After project completion I will reserve all rights and receive all files, codes, DB, passwords.... etc
3. I need a powerful, reliable and steady resource to take on this project with reputable history and knowledge.
4. I need your signed NDA.
5. I need to view samples of your previous projects.
This is brief for my project and I would really appreciate reply from strong and reliable sources.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online