Andriod Classroom Management Software
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $9239 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Teacher monitor all students screens
Teacher Can control any student device from his device (as Remote Desktop)
Teacher can broadcast From teacher device to all or to selected devices,
Or from any student device to all or to selected devices,
Teacher can enable or disable all or some apps/ programs on student devices.
Arabic interface (Right-to-Left), as well as English as default.
Can add any language later
Teacher can post quiz with one or more questions, and get student’s answers and results immediately.
Question body may include:
Text, Image, Video
• True or False
• Multiple Choice (single right Answer)
• Multiple Choice (multiple right Answers)
• Fill in the blanks
• Match Making
• Drag & Drop
• Send Questions and answers to our portal (It will be XML format).
• Option: To Show the right answer to each student or not.
• Export Results into excel
• Print the quiz and the results.
• Show quiz statistics and Chart (Right/wrong/no answer) per question
• Show students statistics and Chart (Right/wrong/no answer) per question/ quiz
• Divide students into groups under di?erent names and colors
• Can send different quiz for each group
• Register attending and absent students, absent with excuse.
• Excuse reason note
• Send attendance information to our portal (It will be XML format).
• Teacher can store the quizzes and retrieve them any time
• Send Question Bank info to our portal (It will be XML format).
When teacher ask question (verbally, on the board, or as a quiz in the classroom system) students can show their willing to answer the question by pressing the raise hand button and teacher can see who is ready to answer (by time order), and he/she choses his/her name to answer . (he/she answers either (verbally, on the board, or teacher sees the student’s screen remotely while solving the question, or broadcast student’s screen to all students )
Student Name Hand Status Show me Show All
Students can browse the sites allowed by teachers Whitelist only.
Black List Mode:
Students can browse all sites except the blacklisted by the teacher.
Force one link on student’s devices, for a certain time.
Teacher can send messages to one student or to all students.
And student can send message to teacher
Teacher can arrange the student devices screenshots on his display according to the real desk order in the classroom, this include organizing the groups
Teacher Device is “Android and/or windows”, and can control “Android and windows” student devices at the same time
Student os (Android 2.2 (GingerBread)or later, Windows Vista or later, iOS 3 or later)
Student os (Android, Windows, iOS 3 or later)
WiFi connectivity inside classroom between students devices and teachers’ device (no internet or dedicated server is needed)
Source code with comments and documentation
Copyright is for us and the vendor is not allowed to resell the product or the code (fully or partially) to another customer / user and you are not allowed to use it yourself or add it to any app store
You agree to sign an agreement that in includes NDA, agreeing on the above terms.
Please see attached document for the rest of the details
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online