36846 Backend article CMS
This project was awarded to eXtraSoft for $117 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Need a custom CMS for news articles.
The project should only deliver the back-end based on a database design made by myself. Through the back-end the webmaster should be able to update the news. The back-end will be protected with a .htaccess password so there is no need to build security into the back-end. Through the backend it should be possible to update photos, articles and dossiers.
- upload of photos from harddisk or url into CMS database
- photos are identified with random generated long number
- photo will be available in 3 sizes (thumb, medium, large)
- caption, photographer can be edited
- search for photos with keywords
- add/edit/delete news articles
- article can be optionally attached to one or more photos
- article can be optionally added to a dossier
- article can be assigned to category
- search for article by number, date, category
Dossier is a group of related articles. Dossiers can be created, modified and removed.
This project is the start of a very large portal. After this back-end the front-end will be developed in a separate project. The portal will eventually offer much more than just news. Need somebody who is prepared to keep on working on this portal for years.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online