51774 Computer buy/sell online
This project was awarded to rdcc for $875 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking for a clone of [url removed, login to view] where people can buy/sell computers.
1. User Registration: While users are visiting the site, they will be presented with the opportunity to register as a dealer. Registration will include all the information currently available on a typical registration page. This system will provide users with the ability to manage their inventory online. During the registration process,
2. Sell Online: Users here can use a quick-login method to post an item for sale, or they will be provided with the opportunity to register and post. This will create for them an account that they can use the next time they are looking to sell. WTS broadcasts will be archived, and will be visible to registered dealers who are logged in. Members will have a chance to opt-in or opt-out for email broadcast of WTS postings on regular basis. A “Daily Digest” for WTS postings will also be available.
3. Buy Online: Similar to the sell online tool, users will be able to quickly register or sign in and submit a WTB notice that will be sent out to the appropriate distribution groups. WTB broadcasts will be archived, and will be visible to registered dealers who are logged in. Members will have a chance to opt-in or opt-out for email broadcast of WTB postings on regular basis. A “Daily Digest” for WTB postings will also be available.
4. Inventory Management: Every distributor will have the ability to maintain their product inventory including product names, part numbers, descriptions, technical information, price, manufacturer, etc. There will be no limit to the number of products a distributor can include in their inventory.
5. Search Capabilities: All members will have the chance to use the search option to look for specific products based on parameters provided by the poster as well as search for postings within the WTB and/or WTS archives. All search queries and product/company views will be logged, and viewable by the user whose inventory was viewed.
6. Distribution List Management: Each distributor will be added by opting in to a set of email distribution lists according to their areas of expertise (specified during registration). When logged in, they will be able to update the lists they are subscribed to, as well as the email used to receive email messages. Each member will have a chance to add sub-members with their email addresses to the list however all such sub-members should be using email addresses using the same domain as the web URL for the member.
7. Company Profile Management: Each distributor when logged-in, can update their company profile including name, contact information, description, web site address and logo. Uploaded logos will be automatically resized so that they do not disrupt the website layout or cause unduly long load times.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online