59249 Live Support/ Live Chat Fixes
This project was awarded to osinghrathoresl for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
My installed, fully operational Alstrasoft Live Support script requires some fixes. I have previously had some work done on this script, and there are some additonal changes I would like to have done.
Here is a specific list of the work that needs to be done, some are merely cosmetic, others are more structural:
The Chat Window
1. Chat window must display a "busy" message every 90 seconds until an operator answers. An email link option in corner of chat window.
2. Online and offline visitor chat windows need to display a graphic image.
3. Text must scroll from top to bottom (it currently scrolls bottom to top).
4. Text color should be different for "operator" and "visitor", font set to "arial" .
5. Time stamp to use AM and PM instead of military time.
The Control Panel
1. "Launch Chat Monitor Window" and "Visitors Online Now" are combined into a single menu item.
2. Add pulldown menu of sound options to "play sounds" menu
3. Operator needs to have power to manually terminate chat from the monitor window, whereupon visitor will be removed from cue and visitor will receive a "chat session ended" message in their chat window.
4. If visitor terminates chat by closing their chat window, they should automatically be removed from cue (in operator's Chat Monitor Window).
I can provide screenshots and additional details if needed. Experience with this type of script a plus. Please address questions to the pmb.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online