I'm looking to create a really simple replicated site system for my associates to use. What this program will do is show my site pages with their personal information in it.
When this is done each associate will have a unique location on my server that they can use to promote the program. It would look like this:
[url removed, login to view]
Here's how I think it should work. I'm open to suggestions of course.
1. I keep all site files in the root (public_html) directory. My index files, etc.
2. My associate goes to a special page on the server and fills in a form that asks for all the necessary variables that will personalize the site. For example, username, first name, last name, email address, phone, etc.
3. When they hit submit a php file is created in a separate directory with all those included variables. The directory is called /username/ and the file can be username-variables.php.
4. When someone browses to the url [url removed, login to view] the program reads in the files from the root and substitutes all the variables with their personal information.
So for example, [url removed, login to view] shows the index file located in mydomain.com.
[url removed, login to view] shows [url removed, login to view] but with the username's specific variables.
Please let me know if I need to clarify this further. It's pretty simple in concept.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work