Apache memory usage and Oscommerce
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $115 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
On Thursday of last week.
1) oscommerce on my Parallels Panel 11.0.9 VPS started running very slow. (all at once)
2) Apache memory usage continually goes up until it reaches about 60% and then shuts the server down.
3) Stared getting this error in the VPS domain error logs: PHP Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /var/www/vhosts/[url removed, login to view] on line 19
4) Started also getting this error in my Parallels Panel 11.0.9 VPS domain error logs: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/[url removed, login to view] on line 374
I don't know if it is an application problem or a VPS server problem.
Can anyone fix this?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online