We require a basic Asterisk box to be set up to best-practice standards to integrate with third party software.
We have two customers that have debt collection software. They want to integrate their systems with an Asterisk box. The customer software must initiate the call via a web page type GUI. This will send a command to the Asterisk box (hosted locally) that will initiate the call, record the call, send the recording name and location to the GUI and inform the GUI when done. Inbound calls need to work as well and should be routed via DID.
1) The software will need to send commands to Asterisk using either the AMI or call files. The bidder needs to provide an API with the commands and syntax to do this.
2) Asterisk will then initiate the call via a SIP trunk
3) All calls need to be recorded to either an internal harddrive or to a network shared drive
5) Asterisk should send a notification to the third party software notifying it that the call was hung up using similar means as in point 4
6) Inbound calls should work properly by sending calls to specific ring groups as required per DID
7) Configure trunk to work properly via a proxy
8) The box will need to be secured via IP Tables, Fail2Ban and whatever other methods the winning bidder may suggest.
9) Remote access should be made available via a secured method.
1) The box will be pre-installed with Centos 6.4 32 bit. (Should the bidder recommend another version this can be adjusted)
2) Asterisk version 11 will be pre-installed. (Should the bidder recommend another version this can be adjusted)
3) Security is very important and will be tested. Unauthorised login attempts should be logged, emailed to us and then the IP should be locked out for at least 1 hour the first time round and upon 3 repeated lockouts permanently banned.
4) If any attempt to install a back-door is noticed the project will immediately be cancelled and any rights to payment will be revoked.
3) We require two similar types of integrations. The proposed fee should be for this project with an additional fee quoted to implement it into the second system. Both systems are similar with only minor variations.
4) We have already done this integration and proven that it works. However we would prefer a professional with several years of experience to do this in the right manner using best-practice methods.
5) The bidder should be available for follow up support that should be made available at a fixed rate.
6) All work to be done remotely on a local server via a Teamviewer session.
Payment will be split up equally per [url removed, login to view] are 9 requirements. After each requirement is met a payment will be made. For example if the bidder bids $180 dollars for this project each requirement that is successfully completed will be rewarded with a payment of $20. Any requirement not met will not be paid for.
10 freelancers are bidding on average R11467 for this job
hi.i can do this, but note you have fund all milstones before start. since i never install any backdoor(how it posible via teamvier?) if you say backdoor installed or goal not met -you have prove that.