Card Game Engine
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
What I need done:
I need a game/rule engine made in either C++ or C sharp or Java. I would like this engine for use in a game GUI where people can login and play against other people. The game will be either being a 4 person game or a 6 person game with some variations. (side note) I would also like a database that will store person’s statistics such as: win/lose and come up with an algorithm for a score based on special wins/lose. The game engine will need to have Artificial intelligence for the computer player if a person chooses to play computer opponents.
What I already have versus what the provider will build:
I have a prototype game that is slow and a 1 person game that is not online. I also have all the rules and variations for game play. I also have game theory for playing game for AI. Provider to build prototype engine and have milestones and updates weekly for review.
Other context/requirements that providers will need to know:
I have negotiated with a company that can provide the GUI interface For the web site. (if interested in developing GUI including: color scheme/ Graphics/ Layout) I have a website in mind that I like we can barrow from.
1. Allow a user to register and to put up a simple profile.
2. Allow a user to “play solo” against the computer
3. Allow a user to “play live games” with other people. In this case, this user can invite 5 of his/her friend to play together.
4. Allow a user to “play random” with other people. In this case, 5 random users will be picked by the system and put into a single game.
5. Have a simple administrator interface that can add/delete user, and change user’s password
6. Not support advanced feature such as ranking etc.
7. Be developed using either .Net or Php.
2nd option: For the flash game:
1. Shall be integrated with the game engine developed by a 3rd party developer. (Either a C/C++ interface or JAVA interface shall be provided.)
2. Allow one to 5 players to join the game.
3. Allow up to five different themes to be use on a game.
4. The site shall be compatible with IE on PC and Safari on Mac.
Specific expertise that I am seeking:
You should have experience designing Game engine and Artificial intelligence for logic of card game (C++, CSharp, JAVA ect…)
Be able to update and maintain site once it is launched (Negotiate later)
Timeframe for delivery:
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online