Desktop Software That Scans ON-PAGE SEO Factors of a website
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4420 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a professional code team with lots of experience to design a desktop software that works on PC's and Mac's.
This software will scan for "ON PAGE" and a few "OFF PAGE" SEO Factors.
Here is how it works:
1. Customer visits website and buys our software.
2. Customer downloads our software to their computer.
3. Customer then inputs their website URL into our software.
4. The software then uses the customers web connection and scans the URL and the entire website.
5. The software then comes back to the customer with a full report of their website.
It gives them a list of errors, things to fix and things they have done right.
6. The software then offers a printed version of the report.
7. The software can store multiple reports / projects so the customer can go back and review.
Here's what you will need to do:
1. You will need to build the website. (I will hire an artist to provide you with graphics and a logo)
2. You will need to develop all the code of this software.
3. You will need to build the desktop Application. (I will hire an artist to provide you with graphics for the UI)
4. This software needs to be able to scan and check 75 different SEO factors.
(I will provide you with the list of functions it needs to scan and also will provide the text for the report that is returned to the user.)
5. I will want this software uploaded to a dedicated server and integrated in with our website. This version of the software will be slightly different as it will allow customers to enter their URL and it will give them a "Sample" report only doing a partial scan. This will be a dumbed down version of the full software.
6. You will need to code how the website accepts payments and how the customer will download it. (This process needs to be secure and I would like to use Paypal)
7. I am hoping to have this software finished in under 3 months.
--A sample of a few of the things this software will need to scan for--
1. Does the webpage/website have TITLE tags.
2. How many times is the keyword in the TITLE tag.
3. Needs to scan the Meta Keyword tag.
4. Does the site have a favicon.
5. How many times is the keyword in bold on the page.
6. How many times is the keyword listed on the page.
7. How many keywords are listed above the fold.
8. Do the images have Image Alt Tags.
9. Does the site have a robot txt file.
10. Is the page using frames / iframes.
11. Page size is how many #k
12. Google page rank of the site.
13. Is there hidden text on the page.
14. Is the site menu made with flash.
15. How quickly the page loaded in how many seconds.
--This is a sample list of things the software will need to scan for--
(A full list will be provided to the bidder I select)
What I want from you:
1. You must have a good amount of coding experience. This software is on a deadline and I don't have time for surprises or for you to learn.
2. I prefer to work with an India based company as the manager who will be managing this project is in India.
3. You must have a strong understanding of SEO. I don't want to have to explain every single item on the list and what it is and how your suppose to search for it.
I am looking for a team to bid a 1 time price on this for the completed project.
(remember I will provide nearly all art)
As you can see I have posted many many jobs on GAF and have a top rating. I pay my workers on time, am friendly and looking for a good coder who can work with me on other projects for long term relationship. However, I am not looking for someone who isn't going to dedicate their time on this. If you drag your feet and I don't see results you will be fired and I will move on.
Thanks so much for reading,
and I look forward to interviewing you!
Michael R Roberts
I want this to be for PC and MAC..
Please let me know however if building this compatible for MAC is going to cost alot more money.
Perhaps we could build this to be PC based only at first and then later move it to MAC.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online