custom build website and software
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 19
This project is for a custom build website and software tools according to the following specification:
1. Site should be capable of handling assignments posted by site visitors similar to Google's previously offered service called Google Answers. The difference would be that site visitors will post assignments (not questions) and the site agents (like Google search experts) would be able to lock (accept responsibility of the assignments) and work on the assignments. These agents should be present locally to the assignment location and would be selected through online selection process. A system needs to be developed that ensures safe handling of assignments in a proper manner and payments from clients to agents would be transferred through the site (our company) deducting company’s share. A tool e.g. called XYZ can be downloaded by both site visitors and agents that keep them informed about the updates and new assignments posted on the site.
2. Another section of the site will handle a free service of the company for carpool or rideshare accompanied by rideshare tool can be downloaded and can keep the visitors informed about local rides available in the tool bar.
3. Under the videos section, the site will have informatory videos from [url removed, login to view] or other sources based on the keywords selected by the admin.
4. In addition to this site should have its own blog and forum and should be educating the visitors in an interactive manner. Logo and website designs are also part of the project.
Please make any suggestions which languages and databases to use for website development and software tools.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online