ActiveX control conversion to .NET
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $882 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
We have developed an ActiveX control called 'axExplorerBar' in C++/ATL, and we need to convert this control to .NET
What we need:
- An exact copy of axExplorerBar with all it's functionality
- Source code: Our first choice would be C#, but we would be happy with C++ as well.
- A .NET demo sample like the one provided with the ActiveX version.
Please bid only on this project if you have excellent knowledge of ActiveX controls and NET components.
For serious bidders we have the source code of the current control available in C++.
A demo and more info about axExplorerBar is available at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows all versions
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online